Tuesday, May 18, 2010

T-girl and my birthday boy

It's pretty tough to get pictures of a moving target, but every so often I follow Trinity around with the camera. My 14 month-old is truly in the "busy toddler" time of life. The bathroom seems to be her favorite place right now... actually, it's a toss-up between the bathroom or climbing on top of the coffee table. She's keeping me on my toes! She's imitating a few more words and is understanding lots of what we tell her in both English and Chinese. My helper plays with her often and I can tell she's been exposed to more of the local language. Her current favorite thing to do is go to the shoe closet and bring me her shoes so she can go outside! She loves to see dogs in our neighborhood, and now when I ask her if she's a puppy she will crawl on all floors and pant like a dog. And I think she's going to be our little comedian because she LOVES to make her big sister laugh. Trinity constantly has a bruise somewhere on her noggin' from a fall.
I still can't get enough of these cheeks.
I love how toddlers make their tongues do funny things when they jibber-jabber!
And...guess who turned 35 this past Saturday?! Kevin-babe, I guess when you are 35 you don't get big posts about all your developmental milestones and the things you've been up to lately :), but you know you mean the world to me!! I'm so proud of what a fabulous husband and father you are as well as how diligent you work!! Let's go get you that motorcycle soon!
Oh yes, I think we've lost our minds...a motorcycle. Well, a small moped-like motorcycle but gas-powered just the same. Here's to an accident-free, local-hospital-experience-avoiding year!!

7 comments:

erica said...

Sweet pictures of your baby girl!
And happy birthday Kevin!
I can't believe you are giving in to the motorcycle request! Steve has wanted one for a long time, but I wont' let him! Maybe if it goes okay for y'all... :)

kristen lewis said...

I want Kevin to get a helmet with flames painted on the sides!

And Trinity all of a sudden looks like such a little girl to me. Her eyes are breathtaking. I love that sweet girl.

sandra said...

What a sweetie Trinity is! & Happy Birthday Kevin! I do wish you would have written out all his milestones for his 420th month.

Looking forward to seeing some motorcycle pictures - especially those with your entire family of 4 riding to Walmart. hugs.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Trinity's looks have changed in the 2 months since we were there. All that activity has trimmed her face and body. wow. And I agree. An accident free year for the scooter riders. Mom G

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much Trinity's face has changed in the 2 months since we were there. All that mobility has trimmed her face and body. Wow. I am in total agreement for a accident free motor scooter year. Mom G

O Fam said...

What sweet pictures. We sure do love you guys!

ashley said...

what sweet pictures! she is just too precious- those eyes!!