Wednesday, November 28, 2007

what's that?

Well, I am attempting to upload pictures tonight but it appears that won't happen. Maybe tomorrow. Instead, here's a short story. I know it's a bit unusual (for this country, at least) that we live around so many trees. In fact, our city is nicknamed, "the green city" because we actually have a few parks. Anyway, yesterday my helper suddenly called out, "Brigitte, come here, look out the window! There's an animal that looks like a rat but it has long hair! What is that?" In her 34 years of life, my helper had never, ever, ever... seen a squirrel.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is hilarious! I hereby declare that squirrels should be called "rats with hair." That's much more fun.

kristen lewis said...

Ah, Bo-ling has now met one of nature's finer creatures!