Sunday, April 27, 2008

first ponytail

Grace doesn't let me touch her hair that often. I've tried on several occasions to put in pigtails or a ponytail, but it usually ends up with her crying and taking it out before I am finished. The other day, however, she saw two ladies on the bus wearing ponytails and talked about, "all the ponytails." We asked her if she wanted one, and she said, "uh-huh." So, it's crudely-done and poorly-photographed, but here's her first ponytail. She was so very proud and has been talking about ponytails quite often since then.


Grace is loving to sing these days. She can sing entire songs now like her ABC's and "Rock-a-bye Baby." I can hardly believe she'll be two years old in June!

5 comments:

kristen lewis said...

What an absolute doll! I think that is the sweetest little ponytail that I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Thanks for the gift of pictures, dear daughter. I'm taking a break from grading and am now refreshed.

Anonymous said...

I love grace's ponytail!! It rocks and is way cute. and I'll share some of your disgust about the mold - yuck! I'm so sorry! I wish i had some secret for you, but I've got no tricks up my sleeve. thanks for new pics! love ya, girl!
rach

Patricia & Pat Godin said...

I love the ponytail. It is two weeks late in coming though. She has grown up even more than when we last saw her. Mom Godin

Anonymous said...

Yeah! She looks so sweet!