Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baby Ava

I'm an aunt again! My sister, Angela and her husband Chris welcomed baby #3 yesterday! Ava Lane Rouse was born at 5:09 pm on Saturday, May 3. She weighed in at 7 lb. 12 oz. I just talked with Angela and everyone sounded so happy! Yesterday, while Angela was in labor, her church was hosting her a shower. Big sister Alayna stood in and opened all the gifts and apparently did a wonderful job! She oohed and ahhed over the gifts and was really gracious. Wish I could have been there. Can't wait to see pictures, and better yet, meet her in a few months!

2 comments:

kristen lewis said...

Congratulations! Your dad showed me a picture and she is a beautiful girl. I know that you are anxious to meet her.

Patricia & Pat Godin said...

May is the best time to have a baby. It is warmer so you don't worry about their getting cold. It is a pretty time to be able to get the baby outside sooner and mom does not have to go through the hot summer pregnant. Right Kevin? Mom Godin