Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3rd trimester

It's really hard to believe baby sister will be here in a few short months. I have entered the 3rd trimester and am feeling REALLY big already. Yesterday we went to our 4-D sonogram, which was fun! Grace cracked us up because when she saw the baby on the screen in "real life," she kept yelling "WAKE UP, BABY SISTER!" She wanted her eyes to open. Since we didn't get any 4-D sonograms with Grace, this really fascinates me. Of course I know she will look different when she gets here, but I feel like I've had a sneak peak. Kevin and I both think she already looks a bit like Grace did as a baby. We'll see!
And, before I ban pictures all together, here's a recent belly shot. Being middle kids ourselves, Kevin and I have always purposed we will take as many pictures of the 2nd kid as the 1st, but so far that hasn't held true! I think these are some of the only belly shots we've taken this pregnancy.
We've picked out a middle name, so this kid has a whole name now! I love it and can't wait to share it with you. I'm being strong...haven't spilled the beans yet.

6 comments:

kristen lewis said...

She is beautiful! I love her already. Look at those cheeks- delicious. I can't believe that Kevin won't even give me a middle initial. He stinks.

O Fam said...

You look so beautiful!! Thanks for the update on baby G and you!

Patricia & Pat Godin said...

As usual, you look fabulous even entering you third trimester. We know your seond daughter will be as beautiful as you and Grace. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Mom Godin

Matt and Rebekah said...

Awwww, what a cute pic of your sweet new baby-to-be. You look great too! Don't even get me started on looking or feeling big. If one more person asks if I'm having twins, I may deliver this baby from a psych hospital! LOL

jdavis2 said...

you look great B!
...and you produce beautiful babies too! ;)
can't wait to hear the full name of baby G.
we love you all.
from the east side with love, merry CHRISTmas!

Michael Born said...

The pictures of the sonogram are incredible!!!!