Tuesday, December 15, 2009

because they are too young to protest being dressed alike...

It's been really warm the last few days, almost warm enough to bring out these "big sister, little sister" t-shirts. Except, well, I would have gotten in trouble with the neighborhood grandmas because it's still December on the calendar. Kids are almost always in double layers this time of year regardless of the temperature. But today it started getting cold again. It will soon be time to bust out the bear coats again! Thanks Nana and Pappaw for sending these!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh... too, too precious! i'm especially a fan of the bear coats! so fun! i wonder where i can get me one of those!?! ~jdavis2

Anonymous said...

How cute! This Grandma doesn't care if you don't have them layered. Ready or not, here we come!!!! Love you, Granna

Anonymous said...

And more are on the way. . .Nana

kristen lewis said...

Deliciously cute!

ashley said...

oh my! so sweet!

Anonymous said...

those are some cuddly teddy bears!

KK

peggy holwerda said...

I've just spent a very enjoyable hour going back through your blog. The girls are adorable and the diversities in our cultures are so interesting. I envy some of your experiences, who knows, maybe one day I'll get to visit.
I love you and wish you the very best in 2010.