Tuesday, December 18, 2007

pictures

Well, the story surrounding these photos is an epic saga in itself, maybe someday I'll feel like sharing the details. But, for now, here are a few pictures we had taken several weeks ago. There are several more pictures (particularly of Grace) that I'll post in the future....

But, we wanted to wish Kevin's dad, Pat Godin, a happy birthday, today! We love you, Dad Godin!

The family photos didn't turn out so great, because at the time it was several hours into the photo shoot and well past Grace's lunch time, but we retrieved what we could!


This one is my personal favorite...

4 comments:

kristen lewis said...

I love them! Grace is so cute on that piano. Kevin is so cute in his Chinese dress! Seriously, considering the disaster that was the photo shoot, I think they turned out well!

Patricia & Pat Godin said...

Who said Kevin can't wear skirts successfully? Seriously, the pictures turned out well. You will always remember what took place behind the pictures when you look at them. Grace is particularly charming at the piano. Maybe she has a future as a pianist. Mom Godin

Anonymous said...

I was going to mention the skirt on Kevers but it looks like it's already been mentioned...rock on

jc in jn

Anonymous said...

Love these! I can tell there is a grand story indeed! My favorite is the same as yours. I think Grace looks so authentic in that one.