Monday, December 17, 2007

role reversal

Today Kevin played Mr. Mom and I went out traveling to take care of some things in preparation for visitors we have coming over the holidays. I also went to try and encourage a friend. It was actually my first time to travel alone in this country. I think everyone enjoyed having a change of pace today! I know I did. Hmmm, perhaps more day trips are in my near future. I'm really sad, though, that I forgot to take my camera. I'm the only picture-taker in the family, so if I don't take them it just doesn't happen. Oh well, next time. Anyway, when I got home tonight Grace seemed really happy, like she'd had a super fun-filled day. Makes me wonder what kinds of things she got away with today...:) Ok, probably not much and she just enjoyed some good ole' fashioned play time with Daddy. We've been getting over strep throat here but are on the mend. We are most excited that my parents will be here in a few short days!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everyone had a nice time!