Wednesday, March 25, 2009

family time

March and April will be fun months for us as we have lots of family and friends coming to visit before we head back to Asia in May. This past week my brother's family came to meet the baby. We had fun! Too bad I didn't take more pictures because somehow I didn't get any photos of my brother or nephew Max. But we did have another photo session with Cassandra while they were here, and I can't wait to post those pictures! Anna Kate loved holding the baby; If she lived here I'd have her come over to hold Trinity so I could get more housework done! :) Jake and Grace are quite the pair...
I thought this was sweet.
the little momma; she LOVES babies!
Papa Jim and Granna on Papa Jim's birthday
decorating Papa Jim's birthday cake
And, I'm really falling behind already on taking pictures of baby #2. I always said I'd take as many (or more) pictures of the second kiddo, but now I see why it doesn't usually happen! Here's Trinity at 19 days old. She's such a sweet, calm baby and is already changing so fast.
Yesterday we finally found a pacifier Trinity seems to love. It made last night easier!

4 comments:

kristen lewis said...

She looks bigger to me already! I need to get my hands on that girl again soon. Love you.

Valerie said...

Anna looks so much like you, Brigitte! And tell your folks hi for me -- your mom looks fantastic as ever! I bet they love having so many grandkids.

Anonymous said...

Just look at Trinity in that sassy orange and pink outfit! Oh my. Can't wait to see the latest portraits.

jdavis2 said...

ahhh... thank you for the update! can't wait to catch up with you guys! as always, sending love & (((hugs!)))