Friday, May 22, 2009

Heard around our house this week

Aren't kids funny? I love how their little brains process the world around them. Grace makes us laugh all the time, and after weeks of saying, "I should write it down," this week I actually did write down a few of her funnies.
  • "Jesus had a dog...his name was Bingo."
  • (While walking outside on a sunny day) "It's spicy outside!"
  • "I'm not a silly-willy, I'm a gooly-wooly."
  • (While talking to her Granna who didn't feel well): "Jesus will help us feel better."
  • "Sometimes gorillas like to play with toys."
  • "Daddy is a strong, strong boy!"
  • (As she walked in on her daddy in the bathroom:) "Daddy, are you tinkling with your pants on?!"
  • Today, she put a wet-wipe on her head and pretended to be Mary. "I'm Mary wet-wipe!" This was followed by the first line to "Mary did you know?"
  • Also today, Kevin was talking about the joys of Mexican food and especially the poblano pepper. All of a sudden Grace blurted out, "His name's not poblano, his name's Papa Jim!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the laughs! keep 'em comin'
oh i miss that girl... and you guys too, of course!
looking forward to a reunion sometime in the next year! ~jd2

sandra said...

too funny!

kristen lewis said...

His name is not Poblano! Hilarious. I love that girl and am going to miss her like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to write down the cute sayings of Grace. I am certainly glad you did. Nana

ashley said...

so cute. i am impressed that you found the time to write anything down!