Sunday, August 2, 2009

this weekend

After a bit of a rough week, it was a good weekend for... spending time with Daddy and feeding the fish, chilling out with our feet kicked up,
sharing secrets,
making new friends and playing ball,
or playing car,
and getting pulled,
and taking turns,
and loving on this big, bald, beautiful blue-eyed baby while on the balcony,
and watching Charlotte's Web and deciding we want pig tails just like Fern,
and deciding to actually keep them in for a change.
It was a good weekend.

6 comments:

kristen lewis said...

These pictures warm my heart. I especially love the fern-tails. She looks like such a little girl. And the one of you with Trinity is adorable!

On a side note, Carter rode one of those "plasma cars" and we could not get him off. Those things are amazing!

Valerie said...

Those pigtails are ADORABLE! And Henry and I are huge fans of Charlotte's Web -- that's one kid's movie I could watch again and again.

Anonymous said...

Whether bald or with hair in pig-tails, both girls look adorable. Brigitte, you look quite good yourself. Nana

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about the rough week part but so thankful for the good memories you were able to make over the weekend. love! ~jdavis2

sandra said...

How much do I love those pigtails?

ashley said...

your girls are too precious! and you look amazing you hot mama!

*I flew with Grace by myself on thursday for the first time and your mom and aunt were on the plane! they sat next to me and your mom helped hold the blanket while I nursed Grace. she was such a great sport and even took video of her tasting orange juice for the first time. we talked about your traveling adventures and plane trips and I got really grateful, really fast for our one hour flight!