Wednesday, August 22, 2007

off to Thailand

Tomorrow morning we're off to Thailand. We usually enjoy our time there, though this time we're hoping Grace sleeps much better! ("we have a plan" were her famous last words...she sleeps so well at home now; how do things so easily go awry while traveling?) Grace will be getting a bunch of shots, I'm having my top wisdom teeth removed, and Kevin will have dental work done also. Depending on how all that goes, I may or may not remember to take and post pictures on the blog! In other really exciting news (ok, not really), Kevin and I joined a soon-to-open gym today. Turns out our city's getting more and more developed all the time. We snatched up a good deal, with earlybird memberships 60% off the normal price. They supposedly have air conditioning and everything! It's good timing for a gym membership since we've added a few pounds lately, not counting all the pounds we'll add with wonderful western food in Thailand. Yay for Starbucks... And Happy 37th Anniversary today, Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Peggy Holwerda said...

Hi,
Kristen told me about your blog and I had so much fun reading it and seeing the pictures. I'm so proud of you guys. Hope it won't be too long before I get to see you in person again but in the meantime, this is great.
Love to you, Peggy