Sunday, August 10, 2008

just for grins

Here's just a sample of pictures I've taken over the past few weeks or so... You gotta love "just-woke-up-from-nap" hair Can you tell this girl knows how to pose now?
Playing dress up in a fairy outfit sent by Nana Playing video games with Dad The other day our helper brought her 8 year old daughter. She was such a sweetie and read books to Grace and played with her most of the day. Grace loved her jie jie (big sis). Daddy took Grace and our sweet friends Hannah and Hudson (whom Grace adores) to a cave the other day while we were in a different city. I think fun times were had by all!

7 comments:

kristen lewis said...

Wow, Brig. She looks JUST LIKE YOU in that picture where she is posing. What happened to that little baby? She looks so grown up to me now. I can't wait to see her.

Patricia & Pat Godin said...

What fun pictures. We can't wait to see you guys. Mom G

Anonymous said...

Nanna and I just talked and we are ready to "spoil" this precious, beautiful girl!! Thank you for the new pictures.

Granna

The Kilcoynes said...

Love the pics!!

Wes said...

Hey guys,

The Kilcoynes just sent me the link to your blog, so I've been catching up. So great to see you guys and hear from you. I hadn't received the email update recently, so I was anxious to hear how you guys were doing. If you're in the Metroplex during your time back in the states, Brandy and I would love to see you guys.

O Fam said...

Look at those cute kids with Grace and Kevin! :) Amy and I talked tonight about how much we are going to miss you!!

MichelleWebb said...

And you thought you only had 2-3 folks that checked your blog! Congratulations! That is so wonderful that you're expecting another! Dave and Amanda are here and told us the great news... Hope you enjoy your time back in the states!