Tuesday, September 29, 2009

because we definitely want to be fair

So it has been brought to my attention that, indeed, I've been neglecting my littlest child on the blog. So how 'bout a little Trinity update? At 6 months and 3 weeks old, Trinity: is still in that easygoing, happy-baby stage has been sitting like a pro for a month now,
but is probably still a ways off from crawling because her momma doesn't give her enough tummy time...
has 4 teeth that we worked hard for (as in some sleepless nights!)
and laughs for her big sister more than for any other family member
weighed in tonight at 9 kilograms (that's just under 20 pounds!!!) and is filling out her 6-9 month clothes
sometimes grinds her 4 teeth together (despite my pleas to stop!)
just started this past week to imitate us when we clap our hands
and simply brings us so much joy.
I love you, little one!

9 comments:

O Fam said...

....and she loves to play with her aunt alicia!! What sweet pics of a sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brigitte, I love all the beautiful pictures of Trinity. Nana

Webels said...

OH she is just beautiful! Truly!!! What a sweet baby girl!!

ashley said...

Now THAT was an awesome post! what a sweet girl she is. you are one blessed mama.

Jim Gerlt said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving an absent grandfather some pictures of a distant grandchild. Well done, Brig.

kristen lewis said...

I love the one of her grinding her teeth. What a little pumpkin! Evyn is weighing in at 18 pounds with only two teeth. How is this possible? Did you secretly give birth to my baby? I wish I could squeeze those sweet cheeks. And tell Grace that I completely thought about her when I wore my ferntails yesterday!

jdavis2 said...

thank you so much for the sweet (& adorable) update! can't wait to get my arms around both of your beautiful girls! ;)

Carolyn said...

Brigitte, Love, Love, Love seeing Trinity's update. Oh, I wanna hold her!

Amy said...

There's nothing like an older sibling to make your little one crack up. Becca just has to walk in the room and Barrett will laugh out loud. It's great to see them together. Enjoy your family!