Monday, October 8, 2007

party central

We had some fun gatherings this weekend at our place. On Saturday, I hosted a baby shower for a friend. There were 14 ladies here and it was great fun! My friend wanted everyone to write down advice for her, then we read it aloud, and I felt blessed to hear all the advice, too, being relatively new to this mom-gig!

On Sunday, we had a suprise 30th birthday party for Kevin's cousin, Jeff. His wife, Amy, had organized things really well. Here's his surprised look...

I thought Jeff and Amy looked really cute in their scooter helmets!!
Opening gifts...

This is from the baby shower. Sorry it's the only photo I can share with you...

3 comments:

kristen lewis said...

I do covet your flowers in Chiner. It is killing me that I have not seen your apartment to be able to imagine all of your festivities there in my own little mind! I must come back to see you.

In the mean time, keep partying! Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a great party spread! An easy punch we like is equal parts pineapple juice (generic brand in a box), orange juice & sprite. Easy! Wish I could pop over for some of that delicious cake!

Anonymous said...

impressive spread! Did you do the watermelon thing yourself or have it made for you? Fun times - and your play date looks fun too. Wish I could hug grace's neck like qiao qiao! My girls are being SO tiaopi with my parents here - I didn't know it was possible to be THAT pi!!!