Friday, October 26, 2007

real or fake?

Yesterday, while grocery shopping, a man approached me and asked: "Excuse me, is your child's hair color real or do you color it?" I informed him that yes, my child's hair color is natural. Not an hour later, Grace was playing in a play-land area and I saw an elderly lady come and ask a store worker, "Is that child real or fake?" The worker laughed and pointed to me, saying, "yes, she is real and her mom is over there." Apparently, Grace was standing still and looked a little too much like a store mannequin. I can't make this stuff up!

1 comment:

kristen lewis said...

You seriously could not dream up better stories! I love it! I am going to start randomly asking parents if their child is real or fake and see how that goes over. I will report back.